Jr. Sales (BDR)
Hi, we're Webconnex!
Our team is comprised of smart, passionate, and humble people who love what they do. The results speak for themselves. We currently have over 60,000 customers who have processed over $3 billion dollars for their events and fundraising. If you want to join a talented team doing big things, you’ve found the right place. We hope you apply!
We've built a strong culture to foster valuable team relationships with both remote and California team members.
We host frequent trips during the year to bring the team together for extended periods of face-to-face time to build deeper relationships. Some examples of trips include our domestic excursions to San Diego, Newport Beach, and Lake Tahoe. Along with international trips to Costa Rica, Belize, and the Dominican Republic.
Salary & Benefits
- $45,000 - $55,000 annual base salary. $90,000 - $100,000 OTE. Opportunity for growth and bonuses.
- 401k with company match and equity pool opportunities
- Blue Shield health care package, vision plan, and health savings account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Benevolence Fund for larger medical expenses
- $1,200 annual mental health benefit
- Connection Credits for team experiences
- Participation in 3 company trips (including tropical summer experience with company & families)
- 10 vacation days (15 vacation days after 2 years), 5 sick days, 1 floating holiday, and 2 personal days
About the job
Through your outbound sales efforts, you'll be working alongside independent event organizers to large well known brands, with unique clients spanning every part of the country.
You'll join a friendly, committed, encouraging, and professional sales team that aims to help you win in your role and grow as a person.
What you'll be doing
- Outbound sales and business development
- Prospect via phone and email to generate a minimum of 25 potential opportunities per month for Sr. Sales Team
- Following up with webinar attendees
- Reaching out to stalled deals to re-engage
What we're looking for
- Experience in sales: preferably in outside sales, business to business sales, and tele-prospecting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An awesome blend of friendliness, kindness, and patience
- Is relentless, competitive, and has a desire to win
- Empathetic listening skills in order to dig deeper to identify needs
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions to problems
- A seeker of personal growth and knowledge
- Can effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage time and tasks in order to execute independently
- Willing to both give and receive feedback
Essential functions & expectations
- The BDR will utilize our CRM and other tools to prospect via phone and email to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads
- The BDR will be responsible for managing and keeping up to date records on daily sales activity in the CRM
- The BDR will prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- The BDR is expected to maintain industry and technology knowledge to ensure that they remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers and will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- The BDR will develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to, and customizing phone scripts
- The BDR will think outside the box and pursue opportunities that go above and beyond their job description in order to make our customers lives better.