Front End Developer
Hi, we're Webconnex!
Our team is comprised of smart, passionate, and humble people who love what they do. The results speak for themselves. We currently have over 60,000 customers who have processed over $3 billion dollars for their events and fundraising. If you want to join a talented team doing big things, you’ve found the right place. We hope you apply!
We've built a strong culture to foster valuable team relationships with both remote and California team members.
We host frequent trips during the year to bring the team together for extended periods of face-to-face time to build deeper relationships. Some examples of trips include our domestic excursions to San Diego, Newport Beach, and Lake Tahoe. Along with international trips to Costa Rica and Belize.
Salary & Benefits
- Remote work flexibility
- Competitive salary with opportunities for growth and bonuses
- 401k with company match and equity pool opportunities
- Blue Shield health care package, vision plan, and health savings account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Benevolence Fund for larger medical expenses
- $1,200 annual mental health benefit
- Connection Credits for team experiences
- Participation in 3 company trips (including tropical summer experience with company & families)
- 10 vacation days (15 vacation days after 2 years), 5 sick days, 1 floating holiday, and 2 personal days
What we're looking for
- A mid to senior level Front End Developer with serious chops
- Ability to to take designs, mockups, concepts, or ideas and make them a reality
- A commitment to excellence in making the best products possible and refining performance
- Ability to work alongside designers and developers to create a beautiful and useful applications
- A fast and flexible team player, highly-skilled, confident and curious
- Build and maintain responsive dynamic user interfaces across all our apps
- Collaborate with product development team to define and implement and iterate on innovative solutions for the presentation layer of our application and marketing platforms
- Define and develop product UI style guides, standards and design practices, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging UX and UI standards and trends
- Help further optimize the UI mark-up
- Implement concepts from wire-frames, sketch, photoshop, and storyboards into pixel perfect html and css
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Skills & requirements
- 5 years experience in front end work with mastery in HTML 5, CSS3
- UX / UI, and Responsive Web Design
- Familiarity with React, Angular and Build tools like Gulp and Webpack
- 3-5+ experience in customer facing application development
- Must be proficient in working with Linux, Shell, Git.