- Manage the Solution Engineering Team: Onboard, manage, and coach the SE team focusing on consistent feedback for personal and team growth and winning deals
- Support Sales & Upsell Cycles: Partner with AEs and AMs to complete product demonstrations and serve as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers
- Create Collateral to Enable the Sales Process: Create and update library of product feature and functionality videos for training and sales cycle usage
- Level Up Product Demonstrations: Continuously evaluate our product demo flows and value propositions with an eye at constantly improvement and clear differentiation
- Influence the Product Roadmap: Provide direct feedback to the product development and management teams regarding current roadmap and additional enhancements
- Inform Deal Process & Selling Improvement: Share insights and improvement opportunities for overall selling motion, specific deals, and AEs/AMs
- Serve as a Virtuous & Nonprofit Technology Guru: Be a resource for questions, best practices, and trainings on where Virtuous fits into the nonprofit technology landscape
You Must Have...
- Five years of experience working with Nonprofit CRM Products, SaaS software, and/or fundraising software
- Exceptional technical knowledge of nonprofit CRMs, fundraising and events software, integrations and APIs, querying and reporting, and nonprofit best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Combination of effective time management and project management skills
- Data driven and metric approach to evaluation and growth
Something looks off?