What You Have:
- 8+ years of senior-level administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; intellect and experience on which an executive can rely on for support
- Experience supporting C-level executives at a small, growing, fast-paced startup
- Expertise to coordinate meetings, prioritize tasks, manage schedules, make appointments, handle expense reports, arrange complex travel and, when it comes to administrative matters, provide a seamless experience for the CEO and executives.
- Ability to coordinate logistics for external meetings, including crafting agendas and arranging audio-visual setup.
- Proactive approach - anticipating and planning for future needs or obstacles and suggesting approaches and solutions for the CEO, executives, or team.
- Maintaining and safeguarding the confidentiality of sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Ability to be warmly, professionally and diplomatically, liaise between external partners and internal teams.
- Work effectively with all employees and be approachable by all.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), including flawless grammar and spelling.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as proficiency with Google Workspace, project management tools, and other common workplace tools such as Calendly, Zoom, and Teams.
- Highly organized, reliable, solution-oriented, empathetic, and exercise good judgment.
- Adaptable when circumstances change with the ability to work with ambiguity.
- Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
- Excellent project management, research and follow up skills.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed
What Sets You Apart:
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience with Carta
- Experience with CRM creation and management
- Investor relations and fundraising experience