Executive Administrative Assistant
What You Have – the Basics:
- Ability to meet ITAR requirements.
- 5+ years of C-suite and executive level administrative support experience
- The know-how to coordinate meetings, prioritize tasks, manage schedules, make appointments, handle expense reports, arrange complex travel and, when it comes to administrative matters, manage your boss.
- Diplomacy skills to liaise between external partners or internal teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken forms), including flawless grammar and spelling.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as proficiency with Google Workspace, project management tools, and other common workplace tools such as Calendly, Zoom, and Teams.
- Highly organized, reliable, solution-oriented, empathetic, and use good judgment.
- Adaptable when circumstances change.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to coordinate logistics for external meetings, including crafting agendas and arranging audio-visual setup.
- Anticipatory approach, proactively looking ahead for needs or obstacles and suggesting approaches and solutions to your C-level leader or team.
- Experience working in a small, growing, fast-paced startup
- Ability to manage and protect confidential and sensitive information while also demonstrating the utmost discretion
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree or some college; intellect and experience on which an executive can rely for support
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with contracts and agreements
- Paralegal experience