Sales and Shipping Analyst (Part Time)
Join Impact Driven Brands…make the world a better place! We currently have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Assistant / Shipping Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced team at our headquarters in Washington, DC. We pride ourselves on our culture so we’re looking for someone who wants to make a difference and shares our core values: open, honest, professional, humble, hungry, and smart.
We are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, fun, and hard-working company that has grown to 3+ brands under Impact Driven Brands! The largest of the brands, Soapbox is an on-trend, natural, mission-driven personal care company whose mission is to advance health & hygiene for those in need. We create and distribute natural-derived, thoughtfully crafted Hair & Body Care products.
Soapbox is a social mission personal care company that sells hand soap, body wash, hair care, lotions, and hand sanitizers to retail and online partners. For every product we sell, a bar of soap is donated to a person in need in the USA or around the world.
About Bushwick Kitchen
Bushwick Kitchen is the maker of Bees Knees Spicy Honey, Tree Knees Spicy Maple, and Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha. Born in Brooklyn but known throughout the USA for sweet, spicy, and surprising sauces with a twist. Our products are sold online, in specialty food stores and in select Walmart stores across the USA.
This role provides support to the Sales team, including shipping out retail samples and helping with various sales processes. It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a startup environment, is excited about the consumer products industry, and wants to learn, grow, and build experience in sales and analysis. This role is 4-5 days a week with a flexible time schedule, in-person at our Georgetown office. This is a part-time position and can lead to a full-time position.
- Manage packing and shipping
- Creating mockups of our new items to send to major retail offices
- Packing out samples and creating mailing labels for the packages
- Dropping off packages at the UPS Store, a six-minute walk from the office
- Sales Support
- Facilitating our retail partners by sharing product information, images and filling out paperwork.
- Keeping track of sales data, creating reports, and taking on other sales tasks to assist the Sales team.
- Helping wholesale customers with inquiries and orders.
- Office Support
- Managing and ordering product inventory for the office
- Unboxing samples and product that comes in
- Helping organize and maintain the office space
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and focus on detail accuracy
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Will work onsite 4-5 days a week (Mon-Fri) in the Georgetown, DC office
- Work approx. 25 hours per week
- All applicants must provide a Resume and Cover Letter
- This role will fall under the Sales function
- Soapbox Soaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.