Client Success Manager
At LoanWell, we are on a mission to enable equitable access to affordable capital for all. We are helping increase access to affordable capital for communities, individuals, and small businesses typically left out of the financial system that power our local and national economies. LoanWell is an automated loan origination and portfolio management solution for community lenders — banks, credit unions, CDFIs, loan funds, and foundations. We've built the "Squarespace for Lenders", a white labeled platform with end-to-end functionality for application intake, origination, task management, underwriting, closing, servicing, and reporting. LoanWell automates the back office so the community lenders can do what they do best — fund our local small businesses.
Product type: FinTech B2B SaaS platform
We are looking for an accomplished Client Success Manager to be a trusted guide for our CDFI clients to get maximum value from LoanWell’s platform. You will manage the overall post-sale business relationship with assigned accounts, overseeing the onboarding process and then driving satisfaction, retention, and growth throughout the client journey. You will be able to maintain a holistic understanding of client expectations and success measures and lead strategies to support those goals. You will take the lead on identifying and securing growth opportunities and working cross-functionally to ensure the client’s desired outcomes are achieved. You will advocate client needs and share wins and learnings cross-departmentally to help everyone learn to better serve our clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead regular business reviews with customers covering recent system performance, satisfaction, risks/issues, new product features, product roadmap, customer business forecast, and account growth opportunities
- Proactively identify client issues and concerns as well as areas of opportunity
- Have executive level meetings to uncover overall client health not just resolve individual issues
- Develop LoanWell product expertise including the technical details and their practical business applications
- Manage new customers during and after the implementation process in order to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of our platform
- Build intimate customer relationships and develop working knowledge of their business operations, plans and goals
- Measure and maximize customer health, retention and growth through proactively identifying risks and issues as well as growth opportunities
- Assist with customer trainings and troubleshooting to increase adoption of the software
- Be accountable for resolving customer problems quickly and correctly
- Be accountable for customer retention and growth
- Be the “voice of the customer” internally at LoanWell to advocate for customer-driven processes and product features
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- 2-5 years of experience in high tech customer-facing roles such as customer success, account management, sales, or customer support
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Early-stage startup experience in SaaS or software preferred
- Familiarity with community lending/CDFIS and business and personal loan operations preferred
- Ability to work in Durham, NC preferred. If remote, a regular schedule of office visits per month that allows for team collaboration and increased speed of learning cycles.
- Innate drive and aptitude to learn new technologies, systems, markets and products
- Data-driven approach to making decisions and recommendations
If you meet 70% of these criteria, please consider applying. Women, people of color, those with non-traditional work backgrounds, people with different gender identities or those part of the LGBT community are strongly encouraged to apply.
You will be working directly with and reporting to our Head of Client Success, Alison McGee.
- Salary range dependent on experience level
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work From Home Policy
- Headquartered at American Underground (a Google Tech Hub)
- Weekly Social Events with a Community of Startup Employees
- Discounted Access to YMCA Facilities for Health and Wellness