Are you a former teacher with business experience looking for your next challenge in the education space? Do you love building relationships and creating a buzz.
At Goalbook, our mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 700 school districts in 47 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change to instructional practice. We're looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing team.
This is not your typical SDR role! At Goalbook, we call this role Lead Development and Engagement – it’s a unique role that is a true partner to our field sales team, focused on engaging school district leaders in the early stages of the sales process. You will consultatively build relationships with district administrators as their first point of direct contact with Goalbook to discover their challenges and educate them on our solutions.
Are you looking to feel inspired and excited every day?
- Engage district leaders who have currently or previously expressed interest in learning about Goalbook and support the early stages of their buyer’s journey: discover needs, educate on our value proposition, nurture relationships, and schedule demos.
- Research districts and administrators who may not be aware of our solutions, and reach out to engage them in learning about our work.
- Deliver and support group webinars attended by district administrators to share an overview of Goalbook and how we empower educators to improve instructional practice.
- Assist with the design and production of thought leadership webinars featuring national subject matter experts that engage district leaders across the country.
- Attend national and regional conferences, supporting regional Partnerships team members as needed.
- Collaborate with regional Partnerships managers on group presentations to district leaders.
- Travel is required in this role – 10% travel estimated.
- 60-80k salary range, based on experience and location
- Quarterly commission based on sales in the region
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Safe Harbor 401k matching
- Flexible Time Off policy and work schedule
- Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
- Goalbook Universal Basic Income
- A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in helping you grow in your career.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years teaching experience
- 2+ years experience in services or sales
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and persuasion skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Desirable Skills & Experience
- 2+ years instructional coaching or school leadership experience
Submit application addressed to Vinnie Ray and provide your cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This role is remote, but ideally based in Ohio or Michigan, in cities within 45 minutes of a major airport. Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
For the safety of our team members, Goalbook requires employees to test for COVID-19 to attend in-person team events.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.