Social Media Manager
Are you a social media expert who loves traveling to new places and dreams of finding a job where you create travel content for a living?! If so, we want to hear from you!
Flaire’s building the next gen travel platform and is looking for a super talented Social Media Manager to grow Flaire from an MVP into a high-growth consumer app that competes with the biggest names in the industry.
As the Social Media Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Dream about travel all day long!
- Build a social media presence from (almost) the ground up (@flairehq)
- Create relationships with influencers you love and admire
- Join a world class team in growing the first-of-its-kind travel platform for people in their 20s and 30s
- Work with cutting edge AI and machine learning technologies
- Shape the way people think about travel by connecting people through places
Zero to one opportunities are rare and challenging—but highly rewarding. The right person is a creative thinker with an aesthetic eye, a knack for storytelling, and a passion for brand building. They’re also a data-driven strategist, always looking for ways to grow + improve.
If you're willing to bet on yourself and take Flaire to the next level, we’d love to chat!
What is Flaire?
Flaire is a social tool that lets you save & share the places you’ve been and discover places you want to go. Think of us like Pinterest for travel...but supercharged with real time data from your social network and generative AI, making it the ultimate travel hub of the future. Check us out at flaire.me!
- Create + own + maintain the strategic content calendar
- Develop assets & post daily content in line with the content calendar
- Stay on top of data, trends, and competitors, & optimize strategy as needed
- Get creative and pitch new ideas to drive quality travelers to the Flaire app
- Spot pop culture moments and post spontaneous timely content
- Identify the best influencers and partners for collabs and partnerships
- Be a clever negotiator with influencers and partners; make sure that their content matches Flaire's brand, strategy, timeline, and expectations
- Manage the FlaireHQ account on the Flaire app and make people want to follow it!
- Feature your favorite flaire travelers on social and within the app
- Share your intel + learnings with the larger team
- Support Flaire ambassadors by sharing your best acquisition strategies
- Help our millennial founder stay relevant with her social accounts 😜
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in social media management, preferably for a consumer technology brand
- Ability to create engaging and aesthetic content that aligns with the Flaire brand, goals, and values (and drives travelers to the app!)
- Strong understanding of Instagram and TikTok algorithms + best practices
- Proficiency with content planning, scheduling, and analytics tools
- Unique combination of creativity + high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for travel, pop culture, and sharing great recommendations with friends
- Personal travel experience + enthusiasm
- Experience with influencer marketing and paid partnerships
- Experience with community management and engagement
- Experience with video editing and production
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive start-up industry base salary ($50k-$60k)
- Bonus structure based on growth goals ($15k at target)
- Healthcare stipend (QSEHRA through Take Command Health)
- Work from home stipend ($240/mo for phone and internet expenses)
- Unlimited vacation days...with a culture of taking time off to travel + rejuvenate :)
- Fully remote team with in-person meet-ups in fun locations