E-Commerce Manager, Darling
Darling is expanding its e-commerce platform offering and is looking for a candidate who believes in our mission and is passionate about fashion, e-commerce, sales and digital product. Through this role as eCommerce Manager, you will have the opportunity to influence the development of our e-commerce and selling platform, while also managing ongoing e-commerce operations. You will be partnering with our small team that is expanding rapidly. You are going to be part of a fun, creative, energetic team who will all wear multiple hats as we prepare to launch new product!
· Day-to-day management of the Darling’s e-commerce and back-office websites, including: content updates, merchandising, new product releases; pick, pack and ship
· Ensuring our online shopping experience is backed by a stable platform for e-commerce and back-office
· Help plan product collections, landing pages, product pages and content updates based on inventory/sourcing needs and marketing/creative priorities – responsible for online sales strategy
· Website content is managed with a clear plan that is driven by marketing and merchandising to ensure and strong customer-centric omni channel approach.
· Build titles, tagging and product descriptions with leading SEO to improve rankings for all affected products on Google Search and other search engines
· Monitor website analytics via our e-commerce platform and Google Analytics and provide key recommendations to drive sales as audience growth.
· Track key KPIs such as merchandising performance and customer feedback to inform operations and future merchandising, design, technology and marketing decisions
· Work with engineers to analyze, and forecast all aspects of our e-commerce platform and Designer back-office related to product listings, promotions, inventory, and fulfillment
· Partner with design, sourcing and warehouse on inventory management and overall e-commerce operations.
· Experience communicating with development teams using web technologies, merchandising & warehouse operations, call centers & customer service.
· Responsible for managing e-commerce marketing tools like promo-codes, discounts, product credits, product drops and customer messaging on our e-commerce platform.
· Lead generation reporting to deliver insights, identify and make recommendations for optimizations
· Familiar with marketing channel, user segment, page, clicks, heat maps, and check-out funnel – overall e-commerce user journeys