Product Marketing Manager
Are you a bright, energetic, and curious B2B marketing professional who wants to make a difference in this world by helping deliver the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI)?
CloudFactory is the global leader in human-in-the-loop AI solutions, combining an industry-leading machine learning platform with a world-class data annotation workforce. We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to lead marketing for our Vision AI products and services. In a fast-growing and faster-moving market, we need someone with strong business insight, sharp critical thinking skills, and the ability to collaborate across the company and around the globe.
At CloudFactory, product marketing is responsible for making our offerings matter to the right audiences, growing the size and advocacy of our client base. You’ll be the expert on our target buyers, understanding their needs and motivations, so as to develop and clearly articulate CloudFactory’s point-of-view, messaging and value proposition for our offerings. You will be the bridge between our sales, marketing, and product teams focused on supporting our market growth by making our sales team more efficient and effective at bringing in new clients.
You will work with the product management team in learning about our product roadmap so that you can create and implement a marketing plan to support it. This also includes taking product details and translating them into messaging that resonates with prospects and customers. The company will rely on you to make ongoing recommendations so that our marketing materials continue to meet the needs of our global customers and channels.
What you'll do
- Create and lead a product marketing strategy that drives pipeline and revenue, across targeted use cases and industries
- Serve as a recognized expert on your product(s) / market category, both within and external to CloudFactory
- Help the entire organization understand the problems we solve for our customers, the dynamics that move the market, and how we are positioned to meet the needs of our clients
- Establish and update buyer personas and develop relevant messaging that help us effectively target and engage prospects, while establishing CloudFactory as an essential partner.
- Partner closely with our sales team to ensure they have the knowledge, tools, and sales plays they need to identify prospects and turn them into customers.
- Drive ongoing collaboration and information sharing that is data and insight focused between sales, marketing and product teams.
- Support the creation and distribution of product content that effectively moves prospects through the sale cycle. This could include, but is not limited to, white papers, webinars, blog posts, infographics, slide decks, and sales collateral.
- Own competitive intelligence by keeping the entire organization abreast of changes in the competitive landscape and helping us position CloudFactory to win more customers.
- Understand and document our customer’s “buying journey” from awareness to acquisition and on to client retention and expansion.
- Manage high-visibility product launch and feature releases to demonstrate our innovation and ultimately drive new revenue.
- This role will also support other aspects of marketing, including content creation, demand generation, event management, public relations, and analyst partnerships, as needed to grow our top line revenue and expand the impact we can make in the world.
- Additionally, this role will work closely with our technical product marketing manager to ensure all marketing efforts are aligned across both line of business and technical audiences.
CloudFactory is on a mission to connect talented people in the developing world to digital opportunities, by inventing cloud labor in a similar way that Amazon invented cloud computing. We use a combination of the latest technologies, proven processes and people who care to enable a scalable, efficient and high-quality data work for our worldwide clients. Because we are scaling fast, you will need to be comfortable with change, will need to be able to derive insights and value from incomplete or imperfect data, and will need to be the kind of person who takes initiative rather than waiting for others to act. If you thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment you would fit right in!
This is a great role for a strategically minded marketing pro who likes to dig deep on topics like product positioning, sales effectiveness, go-to-market and content strategy. One of the key components of this role is superb communication skills. You will be connecting with many internal and external stakeholders, so you must be able to articulate your ideas clearly and ultimately drive team wide adoption of the analysis and tools you generate. You will also need to build a good working relationship with these stakeholders, particularly our sales team, and bring everyone together towards a uniform goal. You are smart and can quickly build a working-level knowledge pertaining to the delivery and technical aspects of our offering. Finally, if you prefer to work in a strategic thinking capacity in an environment that is fast-paced with shifting priorities and workloads, you will be at home in this position.
Required expertise / education
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS), marketing focus preferred
- 5+ years of B2B technology product marketing or similar experience.
- Demonstrable, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills for working with others at all levels within CloudFactory and our prospects, clients, analysts, and business partners
- Experience supporting complex sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new use cases for an existing services portfolio, and create marketing plans that generate and progress a sales pipeline for those services
Preferred expertise / education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 3+ years of experience marketing AI solutions and/or services to businesses
- Pipeline management, analysis, and reporting
- Proficiency in data analysis, with ability to derive actionable insights
- Competitive Compensation
- Work From Home. We're 100% remote, with co-working opportunities to meet up with local colleagues.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Community Service Opportunities
- Relationship-oriented, High-performance, Mission-driven Culture
Join us, and change the world for the better!
Still unsure? Read 5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory