Senior UX Researcher/Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team who can as double as a designer. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Translate research insights into product designs
- Five or more years of UX research experience
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to collaborate effectively with founding team and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Excellent time-management skills
About Adaptic Health
Adaptic Health is on mission to accelerate treatments for patients starting with rare diseases and cancers. Unfortunately, most of us have a personal story of loss and challenge due to disease. We are hopeful that many recent medical breakthroughs are changing the tide but treatments must still pass successfully through human clinical trials, which is especially challenging in small populations.
We’re building a software platform that helps researchers design better clinical trials. Our team is experienced in designing and accelerating clinical trials as well as delivering new enterprise platforms using emerging technologies. We’re lifelong learners with an insatiable curiosity yet are pragmatic in applying technology and innovations to solve the underlying human problems. We move with urgency and deliver with excellence.
While our mission may be daunting, we believe we can make hard and good things possible.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org